Friday, July 13, 2012

Hall Bathroom Decluttered

The hall bathroom is decluttered.

I removed the old shower curtain (too frilly and fussy) and now I need to buy a new one.  I am going to look for a solid colored one... no frills and plain hooks.  I am thinking a green colored curtain.
The tile wall used to have fish stickers on them.  All carefully taken off!


This is the sink area.  I don't like the toothbrush holder that is one the wall so I used a butter dish to hold the toothbrushes while they dry.  Since we are renting the wood holder will have to stay. :(

The toilet area is what changed the most.  

This is what it looked like before....


I got rid of or boxed up what you see here.  Bye-Bye!!

After....
A single candle holder is it for the shelf. 
In the fabric box in some bath scrub, a simple glass bottle and one white handkerchief.

This is the only picture in this room. 

Clean, simple bathroom. 

I am excited to see if a solid colored shower curtain will warm up this slightly sterile space.  

No muss no fuss... just the necessities.

** I should have the bedroom done and pictures up by Sunday night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...