Saturday, December 28, 2013

Long time no blog....

I am finally back here to update anyone who is still reading.

I never went back on the MAC drugs.  I got my vision back but have not gotten my hearing back.  It is a significant hearing loss.

I went to the hip doctor and found out I have 10 more years for my hips.  I did have to change pain med... to something stronger and longer lasting. I am also using a cane on bad days.  It really helps!!! We had snow last weekend and I require help walking in it.  Good non-slip shoes and a good strong arm.

No hernia fixing.  I was unable to do the CT scan due to hospital issues and blown out veins.

I did go through physical therapy and my tummy shrunk considerably.  The physical therapy did bad things to my hip but good things for the rest of my body.

Now that I have a cane I can start walking again.  I am hoping to get my lung function up by the time I see the doctor again.  We are having some insurance issues so we are not sure when that will be.

The only other icky thing is I am in perimenopause.  This means I get hot for no reason and my sleep is not the best (lovely insomnia).  Luckily, Kiddo gave him is old Ipad and when I can't sleep... I read.

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas.  We are enjoying Christmas break!!

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you in prayer that you will be comfortable. Sleep is so important. Have a lovely spring week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...