Sunday, March 11, 2012

Antique Store Linens

It has been way too long since I have been antiquing.  I had a blast.  My next two posts will be to show you what I found.

I LOVE doilies.  I found this one for 50 cents.  It is in mint condition.  I have yet to find a home for it.  

Then I found this runner.  It is a nice size.  Here is one end....

.... and the other end.

Here is a close up of the stitching


All of the edges are crocheted...

I found this vintage hankie for $1.  It has a few imperfections but was too pretty to pass up.



This I found this sweet treasure.  I LOVE aprons.  This one fits on like a shirt... it covers ones top completely.  It is perfect for this messy cook.
Sorry the pattern on the apron got blurry.  

 Here is a better view of the fun pattern.

Rather than ties in the back it zips up.  
This is the tag inside the apron

My next post will show you all the vintage dishes that I found.  

This post is participating in Thrifting Thursday @ Savvy City Farmer

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...