Sunday, March 11, 2012

Red Wrap-Around Skirt

The weather is turning warm and I need some new clothes.  I bought some fabric and have started to sew.

I put this skirt together in 2 1/2 hours!!  Super easy to put together!

It is hard to take pictures of myself....  Please excuse my pale legs.  I need some sunshine horribly!

Here is where the skirt ties.  Super comfy fabric.

Here is the best close up of the fabric that I could get...



I am off to cut out a sundress in pink floral. 

This post is participating in Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker on a Dime
This post is participating in "Just Something I Whipped Up" party @ The Creative Girl
This post is participating in Craftastic Monday @ Sew Can Do
This post is participating in Mix It Up Monday @ Flour Me With Love
This post is participating in Rednesday @ It's a Very Cherry World

4 comments:

  1. The skirt looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I'd love for you to share this at Mix it up Monday:

    http://flourmewithlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/mix-it-up-monday_11.html#more

    I hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing :) I hope you'll stop back often!

      Delete
  3. I love this! Great job!:)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...