Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gardening Season Begins

This year I plan to have a HUGE garden.  I loved tending to the plants and watching them grow.  I also LOVE eating stuff right out my own garden.  I think they taste better. Kiddo will eat veges if they come out of the garden.  We haven't done a garden in a couple of years.  It is time again!!

Kiddo helps me with the garden... he gets to plant a few things of his own and use them for a homeschool project.  One year he did pumpkins and squash.  We had lots and lots of pumpkins.  He had fun watching them grow and then harvest them.

I have started planting seeds for seedlings.



I have planted 1/2 of the tomato seeds.


Here is my gardening grid for the seedlings.  Sorry if it is hard to see or read.  

I still have these to plant.... Hubby has to get my extra containers. One seed tray was just not enough!!!

These are the herbs that I need to start as well.  I have a feeling I am going to be planting all weekend.

Are you going to have a garden this year??  What do you plant??

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing so well. Missing you on MHH.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...