Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Long time no post

I have been without a computer for quite some time.  A naughty doggie got a hold of my power cord and chewed it up.  Momma was NOT happy.  Neither was Daddy.

I have a few health updates to share:

I am getting my hip checked again.  I have been falling and it is causing injuries to other parts of my body.  The last time I fell I hurt my back and my foot.  Time to get this fixed!!

Next week I am going to a hernia surgeon.  I have a large abdominal hernia.  Years of coughing and a c-section have finally made me cry "uncle".

I will update here when we get a surgery date and found out what the orthopedic surgeon says about my hip.  The general doc also thinks I might have a compression fracture of the vertebrae.  It is quite painful so hoping to get that taken care of soon.

I hit 40 and started to fall apart.  Yuck!!

I have started to write another blog.  It is a frugal/thrifty blog.  We live on a super tight budget  so I thought I would share a few secrets.  My mom just recently helped me do some redecorating.  I am currently sharing some of the new stuff we did.  I will be sharing recipes and tips on how to live well but on the cheap. The blog as has a vintage spin (I love vintage things-- 30's, 40's and 50's).

The Vintage Frugal Mom

Come over and say "HI".

2 comments:

  1. Hope the doctors get you all straightened out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do hope you get well soon. Can't wait to check out your new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...