Monday, May 7, 2012

Starting 4th of July Crafts

Holidays seem to sneak up on me.  I LOVE the 4th of July so I decided to get ready early this year.

I want to make these for our grill party

Paper Rockets via Pinterest



Yesterday I got out some paper towel rolls that I have been saving for months.

I painted them bright red!!  The red got darker as it dried.  I am hoping later in the week to add the rocket tops (I am going to use white card stock for those)  and then add red, white and blue ribbon.

I will post pictures after I add the tops and the ribbon.  I am so excited to see how they turn out.

I have two more 4th of July projects to work on.  Will share those as I create them.
I am hoping to make in can lanterns and paper lantern garland to go with these rockets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...