Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Out of Order

I have been "out of order" for over a week.  I had a tooth with a cavity that became infected and irritated.  I decided to have it extracted... rather than an expensive root canal.  I am still on a sightly soft diet.  

Can you see the black spot in the back of my mouth on the right side??  That is where they yanked my tooth.

(Oh, and on top of the tooth issues, I had a lovely sinus infection).... Yuck!

A week later my mouth is finally "un-swollen" and the hole is much smaller. 

I have finally gotten back to quilting and I have 4 projects that I am working on at once. Talk about crazy!!!

Since the pain is gone from my tooth, it is time to getting back to decluttering and minimalizing.  I have 4 LARGE boxes for charity ready for pickup.  Can't believe all that stuff was hiding in my house!!!

Will post pics of some of my current projects soon. Hopefully.  

I have to go back to the dentist and get 3-4 more teeth drilled and filled.  Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...