Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's Day Hankies

I love old things.... old traditions... old hankies.

I didn't have any hankies that I could part with so.... I made some vintage looking hankies for Mother's Day.



They are made from soft linen fabric.

All of them are machine embroidered on the edge.  This one shows the stitching the best.

This muted floral fabric is one of my favorites.  

A warm iron and a short note attached is needed before I wrap them up.

This post is participating in M I Y Monday @ An Original Belle
This post is participating in Homemade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings
This post is participating in Tuesday Confessional Linky Party @ Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom
This post is participating in Craft and Tell @ Cherished Bliss

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic Mother's Day Gift idea! I am sure that your recipients will love those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling, these are darling, what a wonderful idea for Mother's Day! Thanks for swinging in, loved your sweet comment. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...