Saturday, February 18, 2012

Recap of Valentine's Day

I haven't made holiday goodies for our neighbors in a very, very long time.  I found a bag of cookie mix in my cupboard and decided to make heart shaped cookies.  I also whipped up some homemade frosting and Kiddo helped me decorate the cookies.


On the eve of Valentine's Day hubby brought home a large bouquet of flowers for me.  He knows I am a  sucker for flowers....not just roses.  I don't like chocolates since I have diabetes and he knows that very well.

Sorry the pictures is so dark. I cut the flowers and arranged them late.

I made myself a Valentine gift....a new potholder


the back...


Even Daisy Dog dressed up for Valentine's Day. 
 (Her crown is a lego piece that my son found and put it on her head.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are beautiful and Daisy looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...