Saturday, March 3, 2012

Peeps Bunting

I saw a project for a bunny bunting with felt at Dana Made It. I didn't have any felt so I decided to improvise and make mine out of scrapbook paper.  Btw, the pattern for the bunnies is at the above website.
I traced and cut out my bunnies.   




Then I re-enforced a spot on the bunny and punch a hole for the string to go through. 

Here is my long bunting...
The long one will go on the living room mantel


I had a few bunnies left over so I made a small one.  I still need to decide where to put this one...

This post is participating in Think Pink Sunday @ Flamingo Toes
This post is participating in Inspire Me Monday @ Singing Three Little Birds
This post is participating in Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
This post is participating in Craftastic Linky Party @ Sew Can Do
This post is participating in Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
This post is participating in Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound

10 comments:

  1. Adorable bunnies! Reminds me of peeps!

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love it if you could share this on my link party

    Natasha xx

    serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday.
    Can't wait to see what you link up tomorrow

    Natasha xxx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun & easy & cute for the season.

    Have a lovely PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ~Giveaway ends 3/15 ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awfully cute! You remind me I should start on Easter -- it will be here before we know it!

    Jeanie from The Marmelade Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bunny garland is so cute! Easter will be here before you know it!
    HPS!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Come link with me with my Color Connection meme.

    Broken Leg with a bit of pink. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little bunnies! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday
    So cute!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...