Monday, January 14, 2013

Decluttered and Deep Cleaned Dining Room

The dining room is our entry.  It has been in a constant state of upheaval for the past few months.  It was time to make some changes.

This weekend we all got our hands dirty and cleaned and got rid of quite a bit of stuff in the dining room.  

The glasses on the table were extras that were "stuffed" in my hutch.  They are finding new homes.
We even polished the chairs around the table.  

For the past 3 months I have had IV supplies on this table... they now live in a basket in our extra bathroom.  I can still do my IV's here but the supplies go back upstairs when I am done. 




Mr. Rooster got a good polish.  

Sorry this pic turned out blurry.  
Kiddo and I took out all the dishes and dusted the shelves and then put everything back.... orderly.

Everything in my dining room just shines.  I love it!!

By my front door sits this shelf.  Kiddo polished it and put everything back.  

The hardwood floor got dusted and polished.  Even the tile entry got scrubbed.  

We will move to the kitchen to declutter and deep clean this week and next.  Feels so good to know the dining room has no excess... only the things we need and love.

After the kitchen clean up,  we will need to call our local charity to do a pick up.  The donate pile is growing quite quickly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...