Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pre Hospital Cooking Day 1

I am doing a bunch of freezer cooking for when I get home from the hospital and won't feel like cooking.

Today was day 1 in the kitchen.  I made lasagna, pasta and minestrone soup.

I ended up with extra noodles so I made a small lasagna for tonight.  



Here is the start of the minestrone soup.   The beans will need a few hours to cook.  


Tomorrow I am making green rice, taco soup and chopstock.  The other foods I have on the list are more soups and a couple more casseroles.  

I am planning on putting small portions in the fridge for this week's meals.  Yum!

Next week while I am "in lock up" my mom will be here to cook for my guy.  Thank goodness for moms!!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great with the freezer-cooking! and it looks yummy too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...