Monday, June 11, 2012

Long Time No Hear From

Sorry I have been MIA.

Cardiac/pulmonary rehab is keeping me very busy.  I have hurt my knee so that has added a complication to exercising. I had to call in sick this week because my knee completely gave out and I ended up on the floor.  I am still limping around due to pain in that knee.

I am unable to go outside.  We have horrible air quality where we live.  I did go outside the other day to water the garden and ended up coughing for the rest of the day.  My health is more important than the garden.  If it dies... it dies.

I am staying busying cutting out quilt blocks and sewing a few together.  I have two projects that I am working on right now.  I will post pictures later this week.

Homeschool lessons are winding down and we will be doing our yearly testing and then enjoy a quick break before starting our next school year.

Never a dull moment... oh, for a dull moment to come along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...