Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Kitchen Canisters and Baking

Hubby came home from doing some shopping and he surprised me with new kitchen canisters.  We have been looking for just the right size ones for the food that I cook with every day.  This is what he found:

I LOVE this big canister.  I can fill it with flour and bake and bake and bake....

And bake I did!!  I made peanut butter oatmeal cookies today.  
Back to the canisters...  There are the medium sized ones.  Great for rice and pinto beans.  Rice and beans are a staple in our diet. 

This is small one.  It is perfect for sugar.  

What happened to my Wexford canisters??  I still have them.  
The one is back hold peanuts and the one in front holds "I am bored" ideas slips.

The two that I emptied are being converted into cookie jars....

This one holds low sugar lemon bars.  
The taller one (not shown) will hold the peanut butter cookies once they cool completely.

BTW, help yourself to a cookie. :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love those canisters and the cookies look delicious. I'd love to hear your "I'm bored" ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...