Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter Candle Mat

I finally came up with something to make for Easter.... I am making candle mats.

The mats can be set on a table and dress up a easter-colored pillar candle.Yes, it looks like a pot holder but this is a bigger than a pot holder (and smaller than a placemat) and it has no padding.  All the fabric used was from my stash.

Here is mat #1


Mat #2


Here is what the back of both pink ones looks like...


I also made a blue one...




 and here is the back... please excuse the blurriness
I have 3 more to make over the weekend.

This post is participating in Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
This post is participating in Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colors you selected for the first mat. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. My candles just leaked all over the top of a window. Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...