Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blue Quilt Topper

I would love to show you a completed quilt but I am missing the middle, the binding and the back. I need to find the right color fabric.

Here is the top....

It needs a good ironing.  It has been rolled and folded while I have been sewing the blocks together.


This was my first major quilting with tiny blocs.  A few of the spots don't match up "perfect".  I will get better.... hopefully!!


I love the colors in this topper.  Now to keep my eyes open for backing and binding fabric. I am thinking solid blue. Btw, it is a lap blanket sized.  Great for a cuddle blanket for kids and nice for throwing over a lap on cold nights.

This post is participating in Craft Catwalk @ Embellishing Life
This post is participating in the Creative Blog Party and Hop @ Homemaker on a Dime
This post is participating in the Craftastic Monday Party @ Sew Can Do

1 comment:

  1. Right on! This is lovely! I like the subtle prints you chose. Is it baby blanket sized??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...