Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mother and Daughter Cupcake Aprons


This spring I made aprons for everyone for Christmas-- even guys and kids are getting aprons.  I will post a few of them over the next two days.

This set of aprons was for a friend of mine and her little girls.  
Here is the mom's apron (I am modeling it)


Here is an enlarged view of the fabric.  So much fun to sew!

I jazzed up the waist (and hid the stitching) with satiny ribbon

Here are the little girls aprons.  The middle is hot pink bias tape.  The little girls apron does not lay flat like the mom's apron... due to the ruffles.  

If you look real close at the cupcakes you can see glitter.  

I am sorry but I don't have pictures of the finished  little girls aprons (they are wrapped up tightly for Christmas).  **I added wide pink ribbon to the end of the waist for ties.**

This is the same fabric that I used to make the Valentine Cupcake Sachets

This post is participating in Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabric for these aprons - so cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...