Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quilt Progress-- Lots of Pink

Last Sunday I finished up the back and middle of two of my Christmas quilts.  I still have to sew the binding.  I have about 6 quilts to sew the binding on... you should see the pile of quilts!!  It is overwheming!!

Here are my two pink quilts....

I cleaned up the edging and added the binding....

The binding matches the backing fabric.  This will be a wild quilt!

I made a dolly picnic blanket/little girl quilt....
Here I am attaching the binding.  You can see the other quilt as well.  

The back is a soft peach color.  It doesn't look like it matches but there is actually lots of peach in the blocks in the quilt (just not the dominate color).

I am still crossing my fingers that I get all of  the Christmas quilts done and binding secured in time for Christmas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...